- All Households in Nottingham Township shall utilize the residential collection with Waste Management.
- Garbage pick-up is on Tuesday – Monday Holidays will move pick-up back one day. Holidays are Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- All garbage must be placed at the curb prior to pick-up.
- Garbage will be picked up anytime after 5:00 a.m. on Tuesdays.
- Garbage must be placed within five (5) feet of your road.
Any questions concerning garbage pick-up can be forwarded to Waste Management at 800-866-4460.
Home Pick-up for Household Hazardous Waste
This is a service that was added to the most recent contract with Waste Management.
For difficult to recycle household items, such as TVs, electronics, paint cans, oil, batteries, call the Waste Management Call Center at 1-800-449-7587 to set-up a collection appointment at your door!
Be sure to tell them that you are a resident of Nottingham Township in Washington County!
They will give you specific instructions on what to do with your items and will schedule a pick-up date.
Click on the button below for the 2018 WM Home Collection Program for HHW